NEW TEXAN Club Ozz. 550 LSA
The Texan Club LSA has been upgraded for Ozz.
NEW: TC-600 WING with higher VNE & rough air Cruise speed.
The Texan Club Ozz. LSA is now much better equipped to suit Australian pilots and the flying school market.
TEXAN is a proven performer in Australia, easy to fly, with outstanding style and performance. Strong and low cost to operate in a tough environment.
- Available with Rotax 912 - 80hp or 100hp engine
- Full fairings and wheel spats
- Steel H/duty undercarriage legs
- Steerable hydraulic damper nose leg
- Dual controls
- Electric trim
- Electric flaps
- Tru-trak ADI/AH With GPS track, balance ball, pitch and roll,
- Conventional round analogue flight & engine instruments
- A real pilots aircraft properly equipped and priced to please you pocket.
It’s entirely made from advanced composite materials, the fuselage is made of carbon fibre, and the wings use carbon spars and ribs with sealed honeycomb sandwich skins. Providing safety, aerodynamic efficiency and strength with low maintenance costs.
The heavy-duty tricycle undercarriage is built for easy handling, with steerable front nose wheel leg, and oil filled oleo shock absorber designed to handle our adverse Australian conditions.
This aircraft is the dream of all fun loving flyers; you can make it your reality because we made it affordable, exclusively to Australia & New Zealand.
Bargain priced from $99,900 AUD + GST ready to fly away, unbeatable value.
ORDER YOURS TODAY! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org